Monday, January 5, 2009

Inspired!

Yay for 2009!
I have been inspired to start my own blog. Everyday the list of friends who have blogs grows, and I want to be a part of the fun. So, here goes. Hopefully, I will have funny, witty, interesting things to share with you. If not, you can at least get updated on what going on in my life. (And, I can stop harassing Alyssa about why she has not posted a new blog.)

4 comments:

  1. Yeah - Welcome to the blogosphere! Like I said earlier, blogging is the new facebook! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another blog to be addicted to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it is fair to say that I will probably post more stories about vomit and pee, so try not to compete with me on that end. :)

    I'm anxiously awaiting to hear more of your brilliant stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dorothy - I LOVE the name of your new blog. How fun - count me as a "follower" - and now I will try to actually figure out how to do that "officially" - Staying tuned...:)

    ReplyDelete