Thursday, March 19, 2009
Stained Glass?
Keith and I were surprised to find that our family room window had a new lovely look. It seems that a large, not so smart bird, had a run in with our window. When the sun shines through you can perfectly see the outline of his (I assume it was a male...because, well, you know) head, body and wings. This window is NOT easy to get to and will not be cleaned for a while, as we need to hire someone to do it. Keith was very excited at he prospect that dirt would start accumulating on the grease, guts, & grossness and soon it would be a well defined bird print. I, of course, am not at all excited about this. However, I am curious to see what happens. Whether it will go away or get worse. I will keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stupid pigeon! He's like, "damn, I want that nice new house to be mine." He has probably been dreaming up his plan for months on his daily exercise flights.
ReplyDeletei have a big ass ladder you guys can borrow to clean it...way cheaper than a window washer
ReplyDeleteAwwww, poor bird... :( Jen was probably standing on the other side of the glass holding a piece of bread, taunting the bird to run into the window. Just kidding Jen!
ReplyDeleteOk, that is gross! I think I might freak out if I saw it. Die pigeon, die! I guess the other question is: was the bird dead on the ground?
ReplyDeleteAlthough I feel sorry for the stupid bird, I burst out laughing.
ReplyDelete:0)