
The Cupcake Shop in Morgan Hill has made it's debut! Melissa made a trip there (X2) yesterday, only to leave with the last 2 cupcakes. (Her first trip there, she left with none) So we made a plan to guarantee cupcake success!

After some searching, I finally found the cupcake cubbie downtown. The place was painted with pink and white stripes with shabby chic decor - Very cute!
The cupcakes were pretty good! They were better than Kara's at Santana Row, but not quite a great as Sprinkles. The raspberry/vanilla and chocolate/marshmellow were both yummy, I look forward to trying the other flavors!
Ooooooo, Chanel and I were dying to try that chocolate marshmallow one. We are saving the Shark Byte cupcake for Doug to eat when he watches the Shark game tonight. That is if he ever gets off work.
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to try this place! After Cabo. :)
ReplyDeleteAlyssa, did you get some superpower recently? You are going to wait until after Cabo when you live just down the street? You're good, scary good, maybe a bit of a freak? J/K, just jealous of your willpower. :)
ReplyDeleteYes, she's a freak! I'm jealous of her willpower too :-) Anyway, I'm excited to hear that it's open! I've driven by a few times and it was closed.
ReplyDeleteWhat? What? WHAT???? There is a cupcake place in MH? Where have I been? Oh, yeah, in Long Beach - where is this place. Wait. I just re-started my diet. Hmmm..maybe if I do REAL good at WW a cupcake could be my treat. Please?
ReplyDelete