Thursday, June 25, 2009

We met John Mayer!


Well, not really. Annette, Tori and I, about a million years ago, went to La Fondue for our girls night out. Our server was very nice and as we started drinking and chatting we started telling him what famous people we thought he looked like. He told us he gets John Mayer a lot and had even signed autographs for people. Funny!

So as I look at this picture, almost a year later (Thanks Annette for finally sending it) I notice a lot of other things that make me laugh. First, this guy looks nothing like John Mayer, although the chest whiskers are nice, hehe. I have some CRAZY eyes/smile look on my face (also see pictures from Mexico for more crazy eyes) it must be some kind of alcohol/chocolate overload response. Some guy is whispering sweet nothings in Annette's ear (creepy), and she too is also wanted to show off her chest whiskers, I mean lovely lady lumps. Tori is the only one that looks normal. Key word...looks. You see, after a few chocolate martini's (see table) she tends to start loosing things off her body, especially shoes. (I hope she reads this!)

7 comments:

  1. Are you drinking hot chocolate?? And here I thought you only drank that during breakfast club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, one can never have too much hot chocolate! And, I was the DD that night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, that guy looks nothing like John Mayer! How funny. And, these eyes are not nearly as crazy as Mexico crazy eyes. Did you ever post that picture on your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure, go ahead and tell everyone my deep dark secret about losing shoes. Actually it was only 1! I thought he looked like someone else, but I can't remember, do you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHAT!? Tori!? You have signed up make comments! I am so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do not think I ever posted the Mexico crazy eyes picture. It was too scary! Yes, I also remember thinking he looked like someone else...but I do not know who.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty proud too! I had to sign up for something on Google to be able to post and I'm not sure what all that meant but it was very exciting seeing my first post actually posted!

    ReplyDelete