Wednesday, August 5, 2009

#1 Update


Today was the day I was suppose to see if my IUI worked. Well, as we all know (see past post) it did not. My monthly visitor arrived last Saturday. The light at the end of the tunnel, for me, was to find out whether or not my progesterone levels had increased.

The good news is that they increased to 12 from 4, but they need to be >20. So, what to do from here. Doctor Contro said that we were not going to count the fist 4 months on Clomid because my body had no reaction to the drugs. That really we are kind of starting all over. Now that we have the right doses and my body is reacting to the medicine we are going to wipe the slate clean and have a new positive outlook.


Here we go! (That's me being positive)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your levels increased, that's great! I'm excited for the new (and hopefully final) chapter. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete