As most of you know, (because I know you check my blog everyday!) I have been a little bored with the blogging...but, I think I am getting my second wind. Inspired by Alyssa, I am also going to have a "randoms" blog entry. I do not think I can do it everyday, but I hope to add a little deep thought to your day.
Random thought for the day:
Do you think Starbucks puts crack in their coffee? Somehow my morning is not complete without my Starbucks - and now, I am going broke.
I get bored sometimes too but I find the more I blog, the more I get into it.
ReplyDeleteI love random posts. I think it puts the "pressure" off writing about something very meaningful. Plus - random stuff is funny!
I do believe they put something in there and yes, crack is a very pricey drug indeed.
I would do Starbucks more often if it wasn't a pain in the ass. Sometime the trip in and out with Luke (sometimes Dylan) is not worth the effort. If we had a drive-thru it would be a whole different story. Anyways, have you tried just regular coffee at home with Coffee Mate or the other brand creamer. They have tons of good and sweet ones, which I use every morning. My favorite is Chocolate Belgium Toffee.
ReplyDelete