We wrapped up our summer with a big green and yellow bow. (Oregon State colors, of course) We spent a fun, relaxing, too shot vacation in Bend.
Keith, Leslie, Wyatt and I began our road trip on a Tuesday night, made it to Ashland for the night, and arrived in Bend Wednesday afternoon. (Jesse was to meet us there on Thursday)
Keith and Jesse spent most of the time golfing, Les I had leisurely breakfasts and lunches and even went horseback riding (THE BEST TIME!). We walked the dogs along the river, made it to a few Happy Hours, and even played cards with the Williams clan.
If it could have only lasted longer...
On our way out of town, my loving husband pointed out a cupcake shop that I had missed... WHAT?
Thinking he was only a tease and wouldn't stop, he surprised me with a visit to Ida's! OH! SO! YUMMY!
They had both gourmet and 'regular' cupcakes so I opted for 4 regulars: lemon, lemon poppy seed, red velvet, and pumpkin. Let's just say I wish they delivered to CA. So, for all my cupcake loving friends, this may be my way to get you to BEND!
Goodbye Summer...HELLO FALL!





I can't believe you were in Bend! Six hours from me and you didn't tell me!
ReplyDelete