The new adventures of old Dorothy.
Sending good thoughts your way!
So happy for you, such a big step!
Yay!! Positive thoughts your way!
goodluck sista...saying the prayers for you two.
Thanks guys! Just starting the drugs...actual baby making will not start until the end of January!
um...you mean end of June, right?!?!?
End of January? I'm with Alyssa...I'm hoping you meant June. My test tube baby (it's actually a petri dish) will be 9 in June! I'll be praying for you!!!
Sending good thoughts your way!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you, such a big step!
ReplyDeleteYay!! Positive thoughts your way!
ReplyDeletegoodluck sista...saying the prayers for you two.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! Just starting the drugs...actual baby making will not start until the end of January!
ReplyDeleteum...you mean end of June, right?!?!?
ReplyDeleteEnd of January? I'm with Alyssa...I'm hoping you meant June. My test tube baby (it's actually a petri dish) will be 9 in June! I'll be praying for you!!!
ReplyDelete