Today is it, there is no turning back...I took my first IVF shot! I am concentrating on making the biggest, healthiest, cutest eggs ever.
Our doctor appointment yesterday showed that I still have a "beautiful" uterus. (Sideways shaped rain drop = Beautiful) And Keith's swimmers are strong and manly. (That is, I'm sure, how he would want me to descibe them).
All the things you are not suppose to eat/drink while you are pregnant starts now...the scariest ones are:
No Caffine (BOOOOOOOOO)
No Good Drugs (Hope my back does not go out)
In addition, I am suppose to set my alarm for 1AM & 4AM in the morning so that I can get up and drink water. According to the doctor you can wake up with dealthy pains in your body if you do not remain hydrated all night. Hmmmmmm Do I risk it and sleep through the night?? Or is this some backward plan to get me use to not sleeping? Either way I hate it.
So we are one step closer to creating the perfect baby!
Yippee! Those are some exciting steps. And of course, your baby will be perfect. Remember that when you are getting no sleep down the road ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo did you choose that picture because you sleep in the nude you sassy thing? Sounds the doc is preparing you for regular night wake ups. :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you and Keith!! I will be sending super happy and good thoughts your way ~~~~~~ (those are the thoughts!)
ReplyDeleteWell first of all I'm extremely happy to hear about your beautiful uterus and Keith's strong swimmers. I'm hopping that you get some perfect news right away. Now the whole caffeine and twice wake up calls during the night, I'm kinda amused with (I can't lie). At least you will be well prepared for your pregnancy. And don't forget to drink water through out the day, I know how you are with drinking water! I'm looking forward to this exciting time with you!
ReplyDelete