Monday, August 22, 2011

Hello 8 Weeks!

I welcomed my 8th week of pregnancy this morning with violent vomiting!
WELCOME!
It has been my first time actually succumbing to the nausea, but it is also a welcome feeling that all is going in the right direction. Baby Beier is the size of a rasberry and has moving fingers and toes. We will hopefully get to hear the heatbeat at Thursday's ultrasound appointment!

In addition, these beautiful pregnancy hormones that are suppose to be creating my beautful baby have also taken to growing me a full beard...again. Although Laser hair removal was successful, nothing can stop a pregnancy hormone on a mission. My beard is back...don't be afraid!

2 comments:

  1. LOL - the real question is, how is your chest hair? Do I need to break out my tweezer again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell? Isn't there some guarantee with that laser removal? Sorry for the vomit, but you know how I feel about it. I think it makes you feel better, for at least a little bit.

    ReplyDelete