Baby Beier is 12 weeks 3 days today! Yesterday was her "special" ultrasound to see if she has any genetic disorders or anything that may trigger a red flag. (Everything is perfect!) At first she was all smiles, she wanted to look and wave for the camera (she just loves attention- wonder where she gets that from), so I had to leave my appointment and spend in hour walking around the building in hopes that when I went back upstairs she would give us a rump shot. On our second try we barley got a few shots of the back of her neck (the spot needed pictures of), but I loved seeing her wave and sucking her thumb!
She is a whopping 2 inches long! She also hates chocolate (except for in milk), ribs, burritos, and salad with any kind of dressing. She LOVES chocolate milk, orange juice and cold cheese! Second trimester here we come...
I am not posting ultrasound pictures because they are very hard to see. But she is in there!
Am I the only one secretly wishing she really turns out to be a he? I would love that!
ReplyDeleteMelissa, I think D is setting herself up for a high maintenance girl which could be worse than having a boy! Lol!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are haters! LOL EVERYONE thinks this baby is a boy, except for me. 6 more weeks and then we will know!
ReplyDelete