Last night I attended my first Pre Natal yoga class at Haramonymama. I was excited to have 2 hours of relaxation and meeting other moms-to-be. I thought this would be a cinch, as I attended pre natal yoga with Nadien when she was pregnant, and it was pretty fun and low key.
I, of course, was wrong. I do not know if it was different because I am now the pregnant one, or if this place is just a little more "hardcore". Yoga was hard, I worked hard, I was sweating, and when I got home I was sore. It was good sore, we did a lot of stretching, that I defiantly needed, and the meditation (nap time) at the end was great.
I met some new Friends, we talked about our woes, and in the end wished each other a good week, hoping to see one another next Monday. I will surely be there. Although, this time, I will know it will not be 2 hours of relaxation, but some much needed work and hopefully some calm.
Namaste

No comments:
Post a Comment