Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello 2012!

The year of Ivy (and the Dragon). Keith is very excited Ivy will be born the year of the Dragon. I am so excited that 2012 is finally here and Ivy will soon be here to kiss all over!

Holidays went by REALLY fast, barely had time to enjoy them. I hope to slow down next year and take in our first Christmas as a threesome.

We celebrated the New Year and my birthday with a trip to Mendocino (or as the locals call it 'Mendo.' Keith got a kick out of this.). We stayed at the Stevenswood resort. Thinking we were headed to a 4 star resort we were very surprised to find that they purchased the little Inn across the street and put us the 'Farm House'. AWESOME! We had a 9 inch TV for Keith to watch the Raiders game (hehe), our shower only ran hot water if your did not flush or turn on the sink, and the musky aroma of mildew could not even be masked by a vanilla candle. They were not the best accommodations, but we made the best of it. At the very least, their restaurant (on the 4 star side of the street) was delicious.

We hiked to the lighthouse, did a little shopping (Keith bought Ivy a little owl)  and took in some napping time. Happy New Year to us!

We also started out the New Year with our first birthing class. I really liked it and Keith pretended he did not. It was nice time spent together thinking about Ivy. We finished the class with some rocking, breathing techniques it felt good to get cuddled (even if it was mandatory).  :>

Ivy is wrapping up her 27th week, she is a dancer or kick boxer or maybe both. We passed our glucose test (I was nervous about this one). Definitely starting to nest hardcore. I have a made a huge list I plan to start tomorrow. EVERYTHING must be organized. We will see how far I get as bending over is getting to be a chore.

I can't wait to share all my new adventures this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment