Thursday, February 26, 2009

LOVE IT!


I hosted a pleasure party at my house as a fundraiser for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. The lady who runs these parties, also happens to make her own line of organic lotion/massage oils. I really liked the smell of the orange/pineapple and bought it to try out. It sat in my nightstand drawer for awhile and it caught my eye a couple of weeks ago.

I decided my skin was really dry and needed some moisturizing, so after my shower and leg shave, I rubbed it onto my legs. Now, usually I will NOT do this, as I am VERY prone to a stinging rash. However, I was pleasantly surprised to find that not only was there no stinging, but there was no rash! I used it on my elbows and cuticle and woke up with nicely moisturized skin.

I recently ran out of facial moisturizer and decided to smooth this on over my face. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! It is not greasy and smells so good! On her website it says it is edible, and it is, but don't be scared off by this.

I am not getting paid by this lady (my sister asked)...I am just in love with this stuff, so i thought I would share.

3 comments:

  1. Why do I have a visual of you sitting at your desk licking your elbows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...because you are FUNNY! I DO NOT lick my elbows, I cannot reach them. :< I just suck on my fingers...HEHEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm.....pleasure party? can you expand on this topic in your next post?

    ReplyDelete