Please pray for the birds that live behind our house. It seems as if a few of them are on a suicide mission. Yesterday, while Keith and I were at work ANOTHER bird (or maybe the same one, who knows.) flew into our window AGAIN. No bird bodies have been found, I cannot imagine that Wyatt would eat any bird bodies as he is a very picky eater and does not like feathers. So, let's hope that this is the last of the bird prints on the window!
(Second bird body print is visible on the upper right of the existing bird print - wings are hard to see, as it was not very sunny when I took the picture.)
I just had to add a picture of Wyatt to show you how innocent looking he is and how he could never hurt a little pigeon. hehe

Am I the only one who feels bad for the birds? I'm not even a bird lover. Anywho, I wanted to say I love your new picture. Not that I didn't like being in your picture but this one is better. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! I just loved the other picture because we had so much fun while taking it! I DO NOT feel sorry for the birds! They are jacking up my clean window!
ReplyDelete