Monday, March 30, 2009

Pour Some Sprinkles on Me... In the name of LOVE!

I did it! I had my very first Sprinkles cupcake! Did it live up to all the hype? OH YES! I have heard the Sprinkles cupcakes were the best, but really I thought how great could they be? I mean it is cupcake. I have been to Kara's in Santana Row, and Icing on the Cake in Los Gatos and were not impressed with their $4.50 cupcakes. (Although, Icing on the Cake does make many many other VERY delicious things!)But I have to say the drive to Palo Alto was SO worth it!

We celebrated Melissa's birthday yesterday, So, I decided to surprise her with her favorite cupcakes and, in addition, found a new love. I normally do not like red velvet, but their red velvet is so scrumptious! The vanilla is also another favorite! So if you are ever at/near the Stanford Mall, stop by and enjoy a little ball of sugary heaven! mmmmm

2 comments:

  1. Did you intentionally use a Def Leppard song for your title? I'm impressed. They will here with Poison in September. Wanna go?

    I think you should have included me cussing you out when I saw the Sprinkles bag. Again, I'm sorry for saying f*** off or f-you, I can't remember my outburst. They were good, been thinking about them all day and wishing for just one more (big sigh).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I did not want people to think you were a meanie...and I know you were only upset because I was sabotaging you (not on purpose)...sorry. But boy were they good!

    ReplyDelete