We are going on a baby vacation, not a vacation that is small, but a vacation from medicine, too much sex (yes guys there is such a thing), and stressing about whether or not my period has arrived. We are not, and will not be discussing whether or not I am pregnant, or will become pregnant. A break from all pregnancy related things (about me). PHEW (kind of)
We met the IVF doctor and we have decided that (we) I am (are) going to take a year off to loose weight and get healthy for carrying a precious little snuggle bug. So, no more monthly updates and hopefully no more break downs (no promises). Now, it will just be complaints about how Rob is trying to kill me at the gym.
So, the weight loss adventure begins...
Thanks for all of those who listened and counsiled and supported the baby making...we will pick up right where we left off SOON!

I love the man toes in this picture. :) Enjoy your baby vacation - looking forward to next year!
ReplyDelete