Monday, August 9, 2010

Addiction(s)

I have many addictions...the first and foremost being food (as I polish off a sleeve of Ritz crackers), then there is spending money (almost as good as food - but does not make your jeans tight), and TV etc...
My newest addiction is 'WORDS WITH FRIENDS'...It is basically scrabble for the ipad/iphone and I cannot stop playing.  I constantly check to see if someone has made a move - and at 11PM ponder as to whether they have gone to bed or are just planning their next move.  Keith has threatened to take away my ipad. BUT I NEED IT!  Please people get the app...add me as a friend and let make some beautiful words together.  My user name is $Dorothysb (the dollar sign is because I am MONEY baby!).
DOIT!
 P.S. This is one of my games against Melissa (the person who introduced me to this new drug)...notice her 87 point word. Sometimes I hate her.

2 comments:

  1. I had the perfect photo for this blog. I took a picture of my 87 point word against you! With the iphone you can take a picture of whatever is on your screen. Since it was late and Doug was already asleep, I took it to show him. Oh yeah, then instant messaged the picture to Megan and Soheila to show off my 87 point word. You know you really should get over this addiction. Oh by the way, who introduced you to this fine app? You're welcome!

    ReplyDelete