Monday, August 30, 2010

Views

Some days I am just not up for working.  
I really try. 
I come in, 
check my email, 
look at my in-basket, 
and decided if I  should work or maybe check Facebook.
Facebook usually wins.  
I follow up with blog updates check to see if anyone has posted anything new. 
Then I re-evaluate working.
 So, more or less, I can burn through a couple of hours.  
Recently we moved office buildings, and I finally got a window to the outside world.YAY
This is my lovely view!


Yes, I know it is a parking lot and an aluminum building, but there is sun air at my fingertips.


I also share close quarters with another special lady...a.k.a. MOM...
This is the view from my desk..."Mom!...surprise smile..." So she got the surprise not the smile. Hehe!
Then she asked if I was 'Boggeling' her. She cracks me up...




Back to work, or maybe I will just check Facebook one more time. 
Just kidding!
Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment