Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I LOVE TREATS!!!!! But, treats don't love me!

Keith and I have been doing Ediets for a couple of months. I am really impressed with the food and how successful we have been. The food gets delivered every Thursday and is our food for 1 week. All we add is milk and fruit. They also send treats (snacks) for the middle of the day. They are usually cookies or chocolate or something delicious. But, I am pretty sure you are NOT suppose to eat Sprinkles cupcakes or Italian Lemon cookies.

However, this week my sweet, sweet Debbie surprised me with 2 red velvet sprinkles cupcakes! I ate one on my way home, thinking this would give me enough time to devour the second one before Keith got home and found any evidence. But, after the first one I was so full and sugary (yes, me, could not eat more sugar- weird I know) that I decided it would be best not to eat the second one. Now, should I hide it and save it for tomorrow, or should I share with Keith? What to do...what to do... What do you think I did? (I will post the answer on Friday)



Then my favorite baker/cook Rosetta brought me a bag of my favorite lemon cookies. She makes them from scratch, and does not make them very often (I guess they are hard to make, I have never attempted). But they are so so YUMMY! So, you cannot just eat ONE...you have to eat the whole bag in 2 days.


So, as good as ediets is going, I have had a FEW slips. But, let me tell you, it has been worth the extra 2 pounds! I love the treats, but the treats do not love me. Now back on the elliptical for double the time!

2 comments:

  1. Those lemon cookies look delicious. You have to treat yourself every now and then. As long as you get back on it and don't treat yourself EVERY day, you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Screw Keith, give me the Sprinkles cupcake!!! Sorry, Keith!!

    Debbie, when you buy Dorothy cupcakes, you have to buy her friend Melissa one, too. Maybe she forgot to mention this? Don't worry, I'll drive to Gilroy to pick it up and pay you double!!

    Nice job with the elliptical, Dorothy. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete