Tuesday's weight 259. So at least I am down, if only .6. My blood, sweat and tears are barley noticeable on the scale. I have high hopes for next week.
I don't really like talking to you all morning and giving you peep talks and dietary advice, and then weigh my own ass 10 minutes later and find that I stayed the same. I am blaming you! WTF? It sucks!
I feel like I should clarify blaming because that sounds mean. I meant that I was forced to back up my talk with my own actions. Like everything I told you applies to me so even though I was perfect all week, I can't go off and fall off the band wagon out of frustration. Does that make sense?
You are such a bitch! LOL I know you were just kidding it was not mean - I know what you meant and I am sure everyone else did too. Sorry about you piece of shit scale...it must be broken.
I don't really like talking to you all morning and giving you peep talks and dietary advice, and then weigh my own ass 10 minutes later and find that I stayed the same. I am blaming you! WTF? It sucks!
ReplyDeletei have not been doing so good...back up to 265. working at corporate and eating out has not been helping...
ReplyDeleteI feel like I should clarify blaming because that sounds mean. I meant that I was forced to back up my talk with my own actions. Like everything I told you applies to me so even though I was perfect all week, I can't go off and fall off the band wagon out of frustration. Does that make sense?
ReplyDeleteYou are such a bitch! LOL I know you were just kidding it was not mean - I know what you meant and I am sure everyone else did too. Sorry about you piece of shit scale...it must be broken.
ReplyDelete