Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Little Shitter


That sweet little face has the sweetest little butt that shit on me. I lifted the cutest little naked body out of the tub only to get a special surprise, a little yellow poo on his towel and my sweater. 
"He just shit everywhere!" I said to Nadien.
"shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit..." repeats Zinho over nad over.
Nadien gives me a look, I say sorry.
I stick him back in the tub and then ask Nadien for a new towel for the "Little Shitter".
Again the word "shit". I think I am officially banned from the house.
I wrap him in a towel and head to his  room. I open the towel only to find ANOTHER POO!
Jeez. 
I am not sure I have ever diapered a child so fast.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky for you he finally stopped saying shit over and over again-the ban has been lifted!

    ReplyDelete