I love the rain!
This morning I went for a 5 mile walk in the pouring rain. It was awesome.
I got to my neighbor/friend's house Gabrielle at about 7. We weighed ourselves and then pondered as to whether we should venture out for walk. I convinced her that it was just misty outside so we left. About a mile in, it started to rain a little harder, at about mile 2 it started to pour. At first we were annoyed with the drops pelting our eyes and lips, but then we were so wet that there was nothing else to do but laugh.
About a block away from our houses, I decided we should jump in some puddles. At, first Gabrielle was not too sure about this idea, but after explaining that we could not get any more wet she joined the fun. We stomped in every puddle we passed. I'm sure this was a sight to see - I wish I had a camera.
Puddle stomping IS the BEST way to start your day! Go out - DO IT now!
P.S. As some of you may have noticed, I have not been posting my weight. I had a few set backs, Christmas, New Years, January, Valentines, Girl Scout Cookies, Popcorn w/ Milk Duds, but I am back on track. Bad news: I gained 10 pounds. Good news: I lost 2 of them. Today's weight 258.8. (Goal: 245 by Memorial Day)

Love puddle stomping...been WAY too long since I had that kind of wet and wild fun!
ReplyDeletePopcorn w/Milk Duds? Ummm...ok, Chunky Monkey I can get but the Milk Duds, not so much. Keep up the great work, Dorothy!